We are seeking a motivated and knowledgeable applicant for the position of Personal Lines Account Manager. This position at our Mississauga office deals chiefly with customers who are members of the Portuguese community. Due to the uniqueness of this situation, applicants for this position must be bilingual in Portuguese.
Providing outstanding, personalized service and assistance to clients is a primary component of this position. Nicol Insurance clients expect, and will forever receive, service reaching beyond the expectations of simply selling insurance.
The position of Personal Lines Account Manager requires an applicant to work in tandem with another team member to manage and grow a book of Personal Lines business. While one member manages all aspects related to sales, the other (the successful applicant) will be expected to manage service-related initiatives, reactively respond to daily client inquiries and policy updates, as well as uphold high levels of client retention.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be bilingual in Portuguese
- Have previous insurance experience (preferred)
- Possess a RIBO license (preferred)
- Demonstrate strong communication/phone skills
- Have strong organizational skills and be detailed-oriented with an ability to multi-task
- View customer service as a top priority
- Possess a positive and driven attitude
- Be a relationship cultivator
- Be able to work in a team atmosphere while still striving to hit personal goals
Traits we are looking for:
- Empathy. We want an individual that recognizes the need to enhance the well-being of others.
- Communication. The ability to successfully communicate to multiple personality types in a clear manner.
- Intelligence. For us, intelligence means learning new skills and techniques to enhance professional performance.
- Problem Solving. Those who apply and adapt knowledge to an evolving situation are best able to serve our clients.
- Professionalism. We value team players who show respect to their coworkers, clients, and to themselves.
What you might want to know about us:
“We’re That Local” means we, the team members of Nicol Insurance, live and work in the communities we serve. Our clients regard us like family or friends, because we are right there with them as neighbours.
We are a professional organization of over 50 members, spread across seven locations in Southwestern Ontario, dedicated to providing insurance solutions at competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide a personalized and exceptional client-driven experience with every interaction. There are no call centres at Nicol Insurance. When a client calls, they speak directly with a member of their dedicated broker team. This is the promise we make as a local insurance broker.
At all times, we strive to build a warm, personal workspace with a strong focus on a balanced work/life. We support those that help us succeed in creating stability and trust with every decision made.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for this position. If you are interested in being considered for this position with Nicol Insurance, please submit your resume to Tricia Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.