We are looking for a driven and knowledgeable Personal Lines Account Manager to help us build our personal business in Kincardine.
As the Personal Lines Account Manager, you will work in tandem with another team member to manage a book of personal lines business. One team member will manage all aspects related to sales, while you will be expected to manage service-related initiatives. You will reactively respond to daily client inquiries and changes related to their policy as well as uphold high levels of retention.
At Nicol Insurance, we take pride in providing outstanding service and assistance to our clients that goes beyond selling insurance products. As a result, Nicol Insurance is recognized and distinguished as a top performer amongst our clients.
- Complete daily and monthly reports
- Review all incoming renewals
- Complete quote comparisons for upcoming renewals
- Issue new policies in various company portals
- Respond to underwriting requests for information as needed
- Build rapport and manage relationships with existing clients
- Contact clients regarding any billing notices
- Working collectively with your teammate to maintain our standard retention rate
- Ensure compliance to established policies and procedures
- Utilize digital broker management system and company portals as required
- During your teammate’s absences, complete all work for team
- Working collaboratively with Account Executive to ensure that clients’ needs are placed first and are given proper advice in all situations regardless of who’s official job description it falls under
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous insurance experience (preferred)
- Possess a RIBO license (preferred)
- Demonstrate strong communication/phone skills
- Have strong organizational skills, be detailed-oriented and have an ability to multi-task
- Possess strong computer skills (Experience with EPIC, Policy Works and Blue Butler is considered a strong asset)
- View customer service as a top priority
- Possess a positive and driven attitude
- Be a relationship cultivator who is willing to step out of their comfort zone
- Be able to work in a team atmosphere while still striving to hit personal goals
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Tricia Wright at email@example.com.
Nicol Insurance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.